Hampton Knight from Medigold Health is one of the UK’s leading specialist providers of managing alcohol and drug misuse in the workplace, supporting over 1000 clients in industry, ranging from rail, aviation, distribution, manufacturing, energy and construction.
We are looking for driven, hardworking individuals to join our team of Nationwide Collection Technicians
Main Duties and Responsibilities
You will join a team of Nationwide Collection Technicians delivering a 24/7, 365 days a year service to our clients. You will carry out Alcohol and Drug testing at our clients’ premises or in one of our fully equipped mobile screening units.
You will attend scheduled collections with at least 24 hours’ notice and unscheduled call-outs requiring a response time to a client’s premises within 2 hours in line with our Company KPIs.
Rates of pay are reflective of the type of work scheduled and the timing of this. We require a flexible workforce to participate in our 24/7 Collection Service therefore, out of hours, weekend and Bank Holiday work will be required.
The role will be working to a zero hours’ contract of employment payable according to the volume of testing.
We are recruiting in ;
London – Brighton
South East – Ashford
South West – Taunton, Swindon
Scotland – Perth, Oban, Livingstone
Wales – Anglesea
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experience:
- Availability both during the day and night including weekends and Bank Holidays
- Ability to follow protocols and completion of accurate paperwork
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Methodical in your approach to work
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Confident working autonomously
- Diplomatic and reliable
- Ability to follow procedures and processes without deviation
- Quality and process orientated mindset with a full understanding of ‘chain of custody’ methodologies